1. What if I'm from another state, will my license be recognized? Yes, if you're from another state, your license will be recognized; however, your license will bear the shape of the state in which you reside.
2. What are the benefits of having this license? There are many benefits in having this license such as, discounts on airfare, hotels, church and/or clergy's supplies, assistance with completing documents regarding tax exemptions, available funds to assist ministries, professional representation as a clergy, unity as clergies of God, worldwide recognition, etc...
3. Can I obtain a license, if I received my Ordination Certificate on the internet? It does not matter what ministry or religious organization your ordination certificate is from; however, the ministry or religious organization must be established in accordance with the laws where the ministry is located.
4. What age does a clergy have to be? Your age does not matter as long as you have been ordained by an established ministry or religious organization. However anyone 17-years old and under, name will not appear in our online data-base system.
5. Does my license have an expiration date? Yes, your license will expire every three (2) years. There's a $10.00 license renewal fee.
6. What type of information is on my license? Your first, middle, and last name, name and address of your ministry, issue and expiration date, photo, license number, and CRDC seals.
7. Where will my information be kept? All clergies' information is kept in our secured database system. Certain information such as, your name, current ministry, date of ordination, and date CRDC issued a license will be available on-line for public viewing, and/or access.
8. Is my license legal? Yes, your license is legal and can be used as a form of identification; however, you may be required to produce another form of identification along with your clergy's license. (Hospitals, schools, prisons, car rentals, etc).
9. Can my license be suspended or revoked? This organization does suspend or revoke clergy's license. The Apostle, Bishop, Pastor, Overseer, etc, also has the right to request that no renewed license, bearing the ministry's name be issued to a Clergy no longer a part of their ministry. Suspension and revocation of a clergy's license is at the sole discretion of our Disciplinary Counsel.
There will be a $10.00 charge for a replacement (damage, stolen, lost) license.
12. Can I register my ordination/license certificate if I chose not to have a Clergy Photo License?
Yes, you can register your ordination/license certificate, even if you chose not to have a Clergy Photo License. Your name will still appear in our online data-base system.
13. What if I change ministries or my title and/or name changes?
If you change ministries or your title and/or name changes, you will be required to pay $10.00, to received a new I.D, that will bear the new information. There will be a $10.00 fee, each time your license information is changed.